Thanks to all of you who participated in the latest episode of Summer Tomato Live, your questions were great and I had a blast.
The recording of the show is above, and you’ll notice quickly that I had to re-record the audio since I had some trouble during the recording. Sorry about that, I’ll get this technical stuff right eventually.
We still have samples of Zürsun cranberry beans as well as a free Foodzie Tasting Boxes ($20 value) for the first 150 people that sign up for Tomato Slice by March 15. For more info about the show and newsletter read this. US shipments only.
The next live show is scheduled for Wednesday, March 16, at 6:30pm PST, and the topic is Habit forming and habit breaking. The following episode will be about healthy vegetarian and vegan diets, which I’ll try to make interesting for omnivores as well.
The episode will also be available soon on iTunes.
Today’s show notes:
My go-to recipes:
- Quick Fix: Super Easy Kale With Pecans Recipe
- Quick Fix: Collards, Carrots and French Green Lentils
- How To Make Eggs Taste As Good As Bacon
- Pea Greens With Carrots And Scrambled Eggs
- 10 Ways To Make Your Salad More Satisfying
- 8 Reasons Breakfast Makes Your Life Better
- Better Than Butternut: Roasted Delicata Squash
- Roasted Curried Cauliflower To Die For
My tricks for cooking without pasta:
- Better Than Pasta Subtitutes: Summer Squash Noodle Recipe and Video
- Healthy Pasta Substitute: Chickpeas (with recipe)
Time saving tricks:
- How (And Why) To Cook And Freeze Large Batches Of Lentils
- How to cook dried beans using a pressure cooker
- How to cook and freeze single servings of brown rice
Exercise tips & alternatives:
- My weekly workout
- How To Start Working Out When You Don’t Like To Exercise
- Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis – It’s NEAT!
Recommended healthstyle gear:
Let me know if there are any other links you’d like me to include.