Thanks to everyone who participated in episode 3. We finally got Comcast to come out and fix our internet, so it should be smooth sailing from now on. As always, show notes are below.
March 17, 6pm | Live participation is only available to subscribers of the newsletter Tomato Slice. You can sign up at any time, even during the show, and the password for participation will be emailed to you immediately.
Read this for more information on the show and newsletter
Today I’ll be discussing Habit forming & habit breaking, particularly as it relates to food and health. To watch live and join the discussion click the red “Join event” button, login with Twitter or your Vokle account, and enter the password when prompted.
I encourage you to call in with video questions, particularly if your question is nuanced and may involve a back and forth discussion. Please use headphones to call in however, or the feedback from the show is unbearable.
The show will be recorded and released to the public next week. Show notes are below.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath
- Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink
- The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite by David Kessler
- Healthy Snacking 101
- How To Start Working Out When You Don’t Like To Exercise
- 8 Reason Breakfast Makes Your Life Better
- Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis – It’s NEAT!
- Mindful Eating and Portion Control
- How To Become A Slow Eater
- Taste Psychology: Learning To Love Foods You Don’t Like
- Learning To Eat Less: How Understanding Your Brain Can Make You Healthier
- How to break a sugar addiction
- How to break a diet soda addiction: tips from a former (Diet) cokehead
Goals & inspiration:
- Healthstyle Milestones: What Are Your Health Goals?
- Food, Inc. Shows How Your Food Choices Can Change the World
- Are You Eating In The Matrix?
Please join us!