Just wanted to let you know that I’m not around this week, because I’m in the studio recording the Foodist audiobook. It’s going great and I’m really excited for you all to hear it. I was told it would be available a couple of months after we finish recording (should wrap up this week), but I don’t have a specific date at this point.
UPDATE: The Foodist audiobook will be released on 9.10.13
Also, in case you missed it my family and I had a pretty traumatic weekend. If you haven’t seen this crazy video of a raccoon attacking my dog, Toaster, it is definitely worth a watch.
Since I know you’re wondering:
- Yes, Toaster and Kevin are OK.
- Toaster had a few minor scratches and bite marks; Kevin went unscathed.
- Obviously Toaster had his rabies shots as a puppy and they are up to date.
- Of course we called the vet immediately afterward.
- Yes, we think the raccoon is OK, it appeared to wander off without serious injury.
- We saw three raccoons in total on our security footage.
- Yes, we are emotionally traumatized.
- I’m currently accepting raccoon recipes (just kidding).
Thanks to all of you for being so supportive.